Thursday, January 8, 2009

A very short list of interesting posts

Here are two posts that I read today which interested me:

One from Ballcard Mania about the oldest baseball card known to man.

And another from Nachos Grande asking which 20 cards you would display if given the opportunity.

In other news, the Pirates unfortunately lost out on signing free agent Rocco Baldelli. I know he's sick and may not be able to play a whole lot, but he seems like the kind of player the Bucs should go after - he's got crazy talent and if he can play significant time he could make a real contribution. Oh well...hopefully someone else will come along. Looks like 2009 is going to be another long season...
UPDATE: If, and that's a freaking HUGE IF, either of these deals went through, I'd be a happy camper. We'll see, I kind of doubt it, but we'll see.

That's all for now. I'll try to post a couple new pack breaks in the next few days, definitely over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I was sort of hoping the Reds would sign Baldelli, but alas it wasn't to be for them either.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search