Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 Topps Heritage


















Yesterday I bought a blaster box of 2008 Heritage baseball cards from Target. Let's rip open a pack.

1. Chad Cordero
2. Kenji Johjima
3. Alfonso Soriano
4. Destruction Crew - Martinez, Hafner, Sizemore
5. Justin Ruggiano
6. J.D. Drew
7. Josh Banks
8. Matt Holliday - Chrome #808/1959

Not bad overall. I think this is a pretty cool set. Some of the pictures are not too clear or crisp, which is alright with me because it makes it look more like the older sets I enjoy. The Holliday card is pretty cool. I missed out on the whole chrome and refractor craze the hit the trading card industry so it was kind of cool to pull one of those, especially of a young slugger with a bright future.

I think I may try to get some more Heritage cards - maybe this will be the next set I try to complete, we'll see.

I'll post another pack break soon.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite product. 2009 should be out near the end of February, it will be made to look like the 1960 Topps set.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search