Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 Topps Heritage Mini







Well, time to bust see what came in the bonus pack inside the Heritage blaster box I bought from Target a while ago. Here are the four mini cards I got:

Joey Votto
Chin-Lung Hu
Ryan Howard
Vladimir Guerrero

I'm not sure how I feel about this set yet. I know there are only 15 cards, so completing the mini set would probably be pretty easy. I'm sure I could easily and cheaply pick up the remaining cards on eBay. But I'm just not totally sold on this set. I think it's cool that Topps used the T205 design, but this mini set just doesn't quite do it for me. I think I much prefer the Allen & Ginter mini sets, including the world leaders, etc. They just seem cooler to me, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search