Saturday, January 3, 2009

Found it!

A couple days ago I wrote that I lost my personal collection Excel file, where I organize and track all of my cards. But good news....I found it! Turns out I just hadn't looked in the right place on my computer, oops. Anyway, that's pretty sweet because I was not looking forward to typing in all of those cards again. It's not complete anyway, so I'll be working on getting that totally updated this year. Also, I need to come up with some wantlists so I know exactly what I need whenever I am looking for cards.
I think I need to enter some of my newer cards like Allen & Ginter and Topps Heritage into the spreadsheet, so maybe I'll post what I got in an Allen & Ginter blaster box later on.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I found your blog today - it's rare to stumble across a Pirate fan...almost as rare as a Reds fan I think! I'll be reading - and watch out with that Heritage set...it's addictive (I keep buying blasters everytime I see 'em). Keep up the good work here, I've got you bookmarked so I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search